Since most of you haven’t been reading this site since its inception, I like to periodically dig into the archives and highlight older articles…
Last month, I pointed out nine of my favorites from the month of November 2012 that you might have otherwise missed.
This time around, I’ve picked out another eleven posts, all from the month of December 2012, that are (imho) worth a glance.
Without further ado, here they are:
- What to Do When a Gift Card Won’t Work
- Are My IRA Contributions Tax Deductible?
- Income Tax Filing Start Date: What’s the Earliest You Can File a Return?
- Holiday Tipping: Yay or Nay?
- Why Did My Mutual Fund Share Price Drop?
- Investing Made Simple
- Interest Rates and Unemployment
- Rental Car Insurance: Pay With Credit and You’re (Probably) Covered
- Dividend Investing: Payment Dates Don’t Matter
- Maximize the Tax Benefit of Charitable Giving, Donate Appreciated Assets
- Protecting Against TrueCrypt Archive Corruption and Data Loss
That’s it. I hope you find some worthwhile things in here that you might have otherwise missed. Happy reading!