Since most of you haven’t been reading this site since its inception, I like to periodically dig into the archives and highlight older articles…
Last month, I pointed out twelve of my favorites from the month of October 2012 that you might have otherwise missed.
This time around, I’ve picked out another nine posts, all from the month of November 2012, that are (imho) worth a glance.
Without further ado, here they are:
- Tax Gain Harvesting: What’s the Deal?
- Who is Grover Norquist?
- Time-Shift Your Spending to Maximize Credit Card Rewards
- Can You Choose Your Own HSA Provider?
- HSA Bank vs. HSA Administrators
- Medical Billing Errors: Know What Your Health Insurance Covers
- Best HSA for Investing
- Insuring a New (Teen) Driver
- Why Rebalance Your Portfolio?
That’s it. I hope you find some worthwhile things in here that you might have otherwise missed. Happy reading!