Believe it or not, this site has been online for over a year. But the majority of you haven’t been reading it for that long, have you?
No, of course not. Back in the early days, I was mostly talking to myself. And (most of) you guys missed out on all the fun. 🙂
With that in mind, I’ve decided to launch a new feature where I dig back into the archives each month to highlight articles that might have otherwise been lost in the sands of time.
So, without further ado, here are a dozen of the best and brightest posts from the month of September 2012.
- The Economic Impact of Fantasy Football
- How Much Do Substitute Teachers Make?
- IRS Whistleblower Program: Who Qualifies and How it Works
- Teaching Teens About Money
- History of the Federal Minimum Wage
- Financial Planners and the Fiduciary Standard
- Best Airline Seats: Exit Row vs. Economy Comfort
- Leaving People Out of Your Will
- Financial Planners and the Fiduciary Standard, Take Two
- The Value of a (Good) Financial Planner
- Why Do Gas Prices Keep Going Up?
- Are Credit Card Rewards Taxable?
That’s it. I hope you find some worthwhile things in here that you might have otherwise missed. Happy reading!