I’m in a bit of rush this evening. We’ve had a busy weekend, and now the season premiere of “Breaking Bad” is about to start. In other words, it’s high time that I published this week’s Money Roundup. So, without further ado…
Here are some articles that caught my eye this past week:
- Successful Market Timing is an Urban Legend — Food for investing thought.
- The Word “Afford” is Relative — Maybe you can afford it, but should you?
- The Importance of Focusing on the Long Term — The stock market can be an unfriendly place. But time heals all wounds.
- Pros and Cons of 401(k) Loans — I’ve never been much of a borrower, but if you need a loan… This article on 401(k) loans is worth a read.
- Working After Claiming Social Security — Another gem from Mike Piper.
- How Many Hours of Your Life Did That Cost — To help keep spending in check, think about potential purchases in terms of hours worked instead of dollars paid.
That’s it. Hope you’ve been having a great weekend!