In case you couldn’t tell based on the (in)frequency and (ir)regularity of my posting schedule, it has been a crazy couple of months around here. I had a couple of huge, work-related deadlines, two of our four kids suffered sports-related broken bones, and we had some medical drama on the home front with my elderly parents.
And probably some other things that I’m forgetting…
The good news is that I met my deadlines, one of the bones has healed and the other is on the way, and the situation with my parents has settled down — for now, at least. And so I will hopefully have a bit more time to devote to writing. Unless something else catastrophic happens, that is.
And now… Here are some articles that caught my eye this past week:
- Laddering Life Insurance Policies via The Oblivious Investor
- 18 Facts About Money via Len Penzo
- Internet Retirement Police Rule Book via The Finance Buff
- Can Your Car Be a Life Annuity? via Asset Allocator
- Seven Ways to Knock an Hour Off Your Workday via Fast Company
- What’s Uncle Sam Doing With Our Money? via Don’t Mess With Taxes
- 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur via Altucher Confidential
That’s it. I hope you’re having a great week.
P.S. I’d also like to take a minute to welcome J. Money to the wonderful world of Vanguarding. I’m just surprised it took him so long.