Today marked the end of the fall soccer season for our kids. Two of them actually finished up a week or two ago, but the other two went through this week. It was a fun season, but we’re ready for a break.
That being said… We’re just a week away from the start of the indoor soccer season. But that’s just once a week (on Saturdays) so we’ll be able to slow down a bit.
And now… Here are some interesting articles for your reading pleasure:
- What to Do About Low Interest Rates? – Yes, interest rates are low. No, you shouldn’t take on additional risk in hopes of capturing a bit more return.
- Price Gouging Doesn’t Exist, and You’re an Idiot – An interesting take on supply and demand in the wake of a disaster.
- Insurance: A Tax on People who are Bad at Math? – This is an older post, but a good read. It falls in line with my “insure that which you cannot afford” rule.
- How to Build a Time Machine With IRAs – Some great examples of creative ways to save money with an IRA.
- How to Stress Test Your Retirement Plan – Will your retirement portfolio will last longer than you do? There’s only one way to know…
That’s it. I hope you’re having a great weekend.