Things have been crazy around here, and this last week saw a family crisis added to the mix. I won’t go into any details right now, but it relates (in very general terms) to this earlier article. Hence, the lack of recent posts.
But others have been writing up a storm, so…
Here are some articles that caught my eye this past week:
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Investing — Are you guilty of any of these?
- Buffett’s Bet on Index Investing — Warren thinks you should buy the market.
- Automating Investing With an Unpredictable Income — Good advice for the self-employed, and anyone else with a variable income.
- 2013 EITC — Thanks to the EITC, it’s possible to profit on your taxes.
- Creating a Withdrawal Policy Statement — A useful complement to an IPS.
- The Glory Days of 2008 — Fortunes are made during economic downturns.
That’s it. I hope you had a great weekend.