The problem, of course, is unreasonably high withdrawal rates. On top of this, the money ends up getting spread pretty thin as the family grows across generations.
And now… Here are some articles that caught my eye this past week:
- It’s twilight for Managed Mutual Funds via AssetBuilder
- The Power of Doing Just ONE Thing via Budgets are Sexy
- How Rising Rates Will Impact [Everything] via Nerd’s Eye View
- Does P2P Lending Need You Anymore? via My Money Blog
- The Ethics of Found Money via Len Penzo
- Your Mortgage Payment as an Investment via Money Counselor
That’s it. I hope you have a great week.