While on a short work-related trip last week, I paid it forward to a random stranger outside the Delta Sky Club. For whatever reason, he got turned away and was slinking back to the seating area in the terminal.
Knowing that I get to bring in up to two guests whenever I visit the Sky Club, and since I was traveling sans guests, I decided to invite him in. Why not? It didn’t cost me a thing, and it clearly made his day.
Once inside, he thanked me profusely and we parted ways. After the my flat tire experience on a recent airport visit, I figured the extra karma couldn’t hurt. 😉
And now… Here are some articles that caught my eye this past week:
- Risk, Returns, Time, and Diversification — A nice overview for beginners.
- Misconceptions About Delaying Social Security — Delaying Social Security can be a good strategy, but be sure you understand what you’re doing and why.
- The Incredible Importance of Social Security — Speaking of Social Security…
- Millionaire Interviews #3 — The third installment in a series of interviews with high net worth individuals, with a focus on how they got there.
- Retiring Like It’s 1989 — The retirement landscape has changed. You need to look out for your own interests because nobody else is doing it.
- Why Investment Performance Is a Distraction — Don’t chase returns. Develop a plan. Minimize costs, remove emotion, and stick to it.
That’s it. Hope you had a great weekend.