In case you haven’t heard, Mike Piper from Oblivious Investor has released another book. This time around, he and co-author Austin Frakt tackled the topic of microeconomics.
And guess what? For a limited time (through tomorrow, June 4th) you can get the Kindle version for just $0.99 — here’s the direct link.
And now… Here are some articles that caught my eye this past week:
- The Difference Between Asset and Investment via The Finance Buff
- Is Investing Really Like Brain Surgery? via Asset Allocator
- Passive Investing Improves Mental Toughness via Monevator
- Mind the Gap via Afford Anything
- Finding a Pattern Where There Isn’t One via Lazy Man and Money
- Correlations Can Be Dangerous via The Weakonomist
Also, in case you missed it, the Seattle city council has raised their minimum wage to $15/hour. That’s it. Hope you’re having a great week.