Well, we’ve (nearly) survived our first week with a new teen driver. Yesterday marked the first day he went out on his own, and it went great. He made several solo trips with no issues. Tomorrow, he’ll drive to school for the first time.
And from there on out, he’ll hopefully become increasingly dependent. And he’ll hopefully stay safe. Hopefully.
And now… Here are some articles that caught my eye this past week:
- World Stock Markets: Returns By Country — We have the 3rd best stock market returns since 1900. Care to guess who we’re behind?
- Setting Up a New HSA — A nice walkthrough of setting up an HSA at what may be the best custodian for those looking to invest.
- Investing Obliviously — An argument in favor of putting things on auto-pilot, especially if you’re a high income earner.
- What’s Your PF Score — Net worth divided by annual expenses. Higher = better.
- The Stealth Tax on Retiree Income — This is just one of many (many!) things that really should be indexed to inflation.
- The Wealthy are Mean, Entitled, and Narcissistic — Wow, very interesting.
That’s it. I hope you had a great weekend.